Wednesday, June 2, 2010

hello...i am Miss Gentleman

Photobucket


This is my look during the filming of the tv show"shopping my passion"(Shoppingul pasiunea mea"), I improvised a lot as i was in a hurry and i couldn't reach my luggage to change ... SO i borrowed the shirt from a friend ..it's a Plazza Italia men shirt and the(vintage Dior) bow from my boyfriend ...luckily i had the red La strada heels ,and the vintage (black and white Dots) pants forgotten in the car ....so this is the result.


Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. asa de tare imi place outfitul asta,in special "masculine touch"!E perfecta tinuta!
    http://vladasworld.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Sweet Paprika Thanks you for Your Visit...feel free to follow and comment!
Hope you'll come back to get inspired!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

i'm very definitely a woman and i enjoy it...