Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Sauvage

Photobucket
Here are some photos from the event i had to organize for my University...actually it was all about the Miss & Mister contest ...i got the crown the last year and i had to pass it to another girl and at a certain point i had to play the hostess role so i was really looking forward for a special look. The theme of the party was :" GET WILD with FCRP & FSP" so i really had to have a wild look ...and that's why i've chosen to have a sauvage hair Do. For this i Have To THANK Oksana Salon -Russian Hair & Beauty (www.oksanasalon.ro).
The dress story is very short: i couldn't find anything in shops so i decided to do it by myself, i found this gourgeous fabric in a little shop two weeks before the event and i sewed a dress for the first time in my life, and i have to admitt that it gave me a lot of satisfaction and i plan to sew more and more.
And of course my favorite golden vintage clutch couldn't miss this night.
P.S. I'm not a smoker it's just for the sake of ART:))!
I was wearing: My home made dress, vintage clutch, Invisible heels ( as you can't see them ) and..of course Oksana Salon HAIR:)) !
Love,
Gabriela

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sweet Paprika Thanks you for Your Visit...feel free to follow and comment!
Hope you'll come back to get inspired!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

i'm very definitely a woman and i enjoy it...