Wednesday, November 21, 2012

La Petite Robe Noir

Photobucket Photobucket Yesterday i spend a wonderful time working with 3 extremly creative people for a new Sweet Paprika shooting. When my friend Fabian Tatomirescu contacted me for this shooting i couldn't be happier as i already knew what kind ART he can create...he is guilty for this portraits too.
For this project i wanted to show how versatile are the garments from my Sweet Paprika collection and how they can be worn during the Cold season.
Soon you'll see on my blog more ways to wear a pencil leather skirt from my collection and of course i'll give you some tips for wearing the Sweet paprika 50's dresses when it's freezing outside without getting a cold.
I decided to start by showing you the Little Black Dress - the statement piece of my collection from my point of view. As you can see i try to play a role for every outfit and this time the character is the Girl that got lost in time...


I also had a surprise yesterday as i had the pleasure to work with a german photographer , who was invited by Fabian - Paul Träger. You can admire his art here. All the shots he took are simply amazing and i really love what he creates. Big thanks to Bella Renner for the cute make-up and of course for the macarons...<3 I was wearing: Sweet Paprika LBD. Shop here Special Thanks: Ceainaria Infinitea Love, Gabriela Photo credit: Fabian Tatomirescu & Paul Träger Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

9 comments:

  1. Beautiful and classic! Love it.

    Chloe
    http://thesweetlysour.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is perfect! Mood, style, atmosphere - great pass!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much dear very happ you like it! Kisses!

      Delete
  3. Simply gorgeous. Gabriela, you're one of my favourite bloggers and I've read your blog from the 1st post till today and found it really inspiring. Kisses from Serbia.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dear, you're wonderful thank you so much, very happy you lite it ...i still can't believe you checked all my posts...thank youuuuu:* Kisses!

      Delete
  4. Manusile si geanta au fost vedetele.
    Bine, si rochia.
    :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! ur inspiration(Audrey Hepburn & Coco Chanel) can be seen in the way u carry urself! :)
    Following u!
    http://pineapple-ish.blogspot.com.au/
    If u like my blog, follow me too :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Girl you are so inspirational. Immediately started following you on bloglovin.

    Follow my blogs
    My Fashion blog: I'm A Love Addict
    My Giveaway blog: International Fashion Giveaways

    ReplyDelete

Sweet Paprika Thanks you for Your Visit...feel free to follow and comment!
Hope you'll come back to get inspired!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

i'm very definitely a woman and i enjoy it...