Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Floral Leggings and a Cosmo.

Photobucket
...And i'm presenting to you the floral leggings from the previous post in a little bit crazy mix. Next to me is Alina a wonderful person i met in Paris. Also you'll see a lady i spotted on Champs-Élysées i loved her coat and i had to show it to you.
I was wearing: Lee Jeans Jacket, Floral Leggings, My Mum's vintage blouse, H&M Wedges, XCETERA bag, vintage blue ring and ...a cosmo.
Bisous,
Gabrielle

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

11 comments:

  1. I don't have a crush on those leggings, but I just adore your accessories: the bracelets and that wonderful ring... I would rob you, hehe! Lovely makeup, by the way.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. multumesc ma bucur ca iti plac>:D< dar sa nu le fuuuri !>:D<

      Delete
  2. You re gorgeous!I m your biggest fan, definitely!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Multumesc mult Alina ! Stii si tu cat de mult iti apreciez stilul ...Te PUp!

      Delete
  3. Superbi colantii ! Iti vin super bine si imi place la nebunie aerul asta boem :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Multumesc Iulia si mie mi-au placut foarte mult sunt "one of my biggest findings ever"!

      Delete
  4. Cat de mult imi plac colantii tai <3
    http://one-girl-one-blog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. those leggings are wonderful :)
    greetings

    ReplyDelete
  6. WoW!!! I love the look!!!
    You look so chic and stylish!!!
    And beautiful scenery!!!...Paris...

    ReplyDelete

Sweet Paprika Thanks you for Your Visit...feel free to follow and comment!
Hope you'll come back to get inspired!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

i'm very definitely a woman and i enjoy it...