Saturday, January 28, 2012

Une reve de printemps

Photobucket
Even if winter has it's beauty, i never missed it...i actually can live without it ! so this post is going to be dedicated to a spring day, something i dream of right now!
I wore this last spring at Fabulous Vintage Fair, i have to thank you for this photos to Oana Zidaru from Diva Hair and Alex Buruntia.
I am wearing one of my favorite vintage items The beige dress that was actually maxi but as i have a similar one i cut it.
What do you like about this look? I'm personally in love with the soft colours and golden shades...
I was wearing: All vintage besides the Topshop coat.


Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

6 comments:

  1. You look soo cute and chic! To enjoy a mild winter and wonderful spring/summer, you should live in Spain :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I so loved that look! It suits you wonderfully!:D:X

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look adorable! I love the dress! Kisses

    ReplyDelete
  4. M-am indragostit pe loc de tinuta asta cand am vazut pozele! Superba!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Rochita e adorabila si imi plac la nebunie ochelarii ! :x

    ReplyDelete

Sweet Paprika Thanks you for Your Visit...feel free to follow and comment!
Hope you'll come back to get inspired!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

i'm very definitely a woman and i enjoy it...