Friday, January 20, 2012

My favourite coat.

Photobucket

This coat tells a lot about me...oh and if you'd know how much i dreamed about it...i really had a battle before i put it on me, it was out of stock than i had to make them get one for me..long story. Anyway my dream came tru and i have it and it's so representative for my personality, actually you don't have to know my friends, if you know this coat you know everything about me! Another look inspired by Audrey hope you like it as i felt wonderful wearing this.
I was wearing: TOPSHOP COAT, VINTAGE SHIRT , NISSA high waisted SKIRT.
Bisous,
Gabrielle


Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

8 comments:

  1. Iti vine super-super bine haina ! Si ce mult imi place accesoriul de par :x

    PS: I'm hosting an international giveaway on my blog ♥ Come and join!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow...absolutely gorgeous! I believe you, I would do anything for a coat like this one! Statement piece, definitely!♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. that`s one perfect trench! I`m mad about dots :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have such a weak spot for stripes and polka dots. This coat is just lovely!!

    Win a Nine West bag! www.fleur-d-elise.net

    ReplyDelete
  5. You coat is you chic and fab, no wonder it's your favorite coat.

    http://colormechic-fashion.blogspot.com

    xoxo
    Shaniqua

    ReplyDelete
  6. Imi place foarte mult croiala, iti vine perfect :*

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think polka dots are fun, and they bring ‘chic’ to any type of outfit. I guess that’s your personality. The accessory you wore completed the look, and I agree that it has that ‘Audrey Hepburn’ style.

    Joel Salmon

    ReplyDelete

Sweet Paprika Thanks you for Your Visit...feel free to follow and comment!
Hope you'll come back to get inspired!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

i'm very definitely a woman and i enjoy it...