Monday, January 16, 2012

Les fleurs de mon jardin.

Photobucket
And I'm presenting to you some of my favorite items. As you can see i've developed a passion for the Floral Theme. i have it on my bed sheets, in my years..on my hand..on the bag, on the shirt,on my agenda, on my fav.leggings ...i could paint my walls and my world like this. Also you can notice my lovely red old Beetle that i'm dreaming about it's a gift from Patrick and so in the floral ring, necklace and the agenda. I also love my 50's BOOK which i found in Paris..it's presenting the 50's life as it was ...the 50's cars, interior design, dresses , bags and pinups, family, tv,cinema, even toys and food...and of course Audrey,. my fashion icon, CHANEL Allure my fav. perfume and my treasure the 50's vintage clutch i found in a trift store in Vancouver.
Bisous,
Gabrielle...


Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. Ce pantaloni frumosi:x
    http://one-girl-one-blog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Everything look so vintage! Lovely! (:

    xdirtylittlesecret.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful stuff!!! Wonderful flower prints!!!

    ReplyDelete

Sweet Paprika Thanks you for Your Visit...feel free to follow and comment!
Hope you'll come back to get inspired!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

i'm very definitely a woman and i enjoy it...